- Teams may enter as many runners as they like; the first four to finish will count as the scoring team members.
- No mixed sex teams are permitted.
- No changes to team members may be made after the race has started
- No new teams may be entered on race day.
- Fancy dress is optional!
- There are Men’s and Ladies’ prizes for each category:
- Fun teams: open to companies, clubs, pubs or just a group of friends (no more than one runner who is a member of an affiliated athletics club is permitted in a Fun team)
- Athletic Club teams
Junior Fun Runs
- The team competition is open to schools, recognised youth organisations and non-athletics clubs.
- Junior runners should provide details of their school on their entry form, even if a team has not yet been entered.
- Children should enter as a member of the team for the school they will be attending in September 2017.
- Schools will be notified of participating runners.
- The 2012 Shield will be awarded to the school which enters the largest number of children in the Junior Fun Runs.
Bring a small tent or gazebo and set up your team headquarters. Create a place for your team members to meet, store their kit and generally hang out between races.
If you would like space in the Team Village, please get in touch. Space will be available on a first-come, first-serve basis.